If you’re considering using interactive maps in your Angular application definitely Leaflet is a great choice. It’s open, easy to integrate with, has a strong community support and works just fine.
In my opinion, it’s the best alternative to the Google Maps. So, don’t lose the opportunity and check it yourself. I hope it will fit your needs.
Continue reading Use Leaflet in your Angular 8 project for interactive maps
If you’re looking a way to communicate between Angular components I hope you’ll find your answer here.
In this article I’d like to show you how you can benefit from using @Output and EventEmitter in order to pass the data from child to parent component.
Continue reading Passing data between Angular components with @Output and EventEmitter
Recently I needed a simple mobile app to test my simple push notifications service. In my case it was a Android app receiving notifications from Firebase Cloud Messaging.
In this article I’m going to share my experience with you. I’ll show you how you can create your own simple Ionic 4 Android app and integrate it with FCM service.
But first of all I’m going to start with disclaimers:
- Please remember that this is only simple starter example. To make sure your notifications behaving properly you have to store user subscriptions somewhere (for example in Firebase or local storage).
- This article doesn’t cover iOS platform but it’s possible to use FCM as your push notifications provider in iOS apps.
We’d like our app to have following features:
- store devices tokens in Firebase database
- overall push notifications receiving
- topic-based push notifications subscription / unsubscription
Continue reading Get your simple push notifications app with Ionic 4 and Firebase Cloud Messaging